Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Oct 9, 2020

 Happy Friday Oct 9, 2020

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone for a great first month (and a bit) of school! To my 1's, you are all amazing and I want you to have a great time in your new classroom with your new teacher! To my 2's, our learning adventure continues and I am excited to see how we will all grow throughout the year! 

Reminders:

Friday October 9th No school (PD day)

Monday October 12th No school (Holiday)

Friday October 30th No school (PD day)

Thursday October 29th dress up in costumes day. (This is optional for all students)

Thursday October 15th Picture day


Ms Young or Ms Byrne will support you in joining their blogs as needed!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday June 25, 2021

Happy Friday June 25, 2021! Looking for things to do this summer? City of Calgary - Free Summer Programs ​The City of Calgary will be runnin...