Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday October 27 2020

 Happy Tuesday October 27, 2020!

Reminders:

No school Friday October 30th

Dress up day October 29th- Students must still wear face masks, no full halloween masks, no weapons.


Starting today I will be running a Scholastic reading club! I will send home flyers so that you can order books online :) The class code is...

Class Code: RC139987


Also... if we can read over 500 minutes as a class this week I will let the students choose my costume for Thursday! So make sure you read every night and I could be dressed as a dinosaur, a grey cat, a pink hippo or many more!
Happy reading everyone!!!

Mr Lancee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday June 25, 2021

Happy Friday June 25, 2021! Looking for things to do this summer? City of Calgary - Free Summer Programs ​The City of Calgary will be runnin...